Monday, July 2, 2012

On being crafty



I have no formal education other than high school.  I don't mention this because I have some sort of complex about it.  I simply do not.  (seriously, stop it)
I was happily married at 18 and circumstances greater than me did not provide any opportunity for such a thing.  I tell you this because when I'm being described by friends and family members the words 'she's crafty' are often thrown around.  Being put in place of fancier titles. (nurse, brain surgeon, journalist)  I don't think it's true.  Any fool that can read can figure out how to sew.  But alas,  that is the title given.  It's flattering really.  I love the idea of being inspired by someone or something to create and making something beautiful.  (cheesy, I know)  So with this blog I hope to chronicle some things and hopefully get some great inspiration from others.  
Now lets not get too wordy.  We can't read blogs ALL day.

xo Brit

1 comment: